Labradolite oval shape rune sets.
- It is, in every sense, a Stone of Magic, a crystal of shamans, diviners, healers, and all who travel and embrace the universe seeking knowledge and guidance. For self-discovery, it is excellent for awakening one’s own awareness of inner spirit, intuition and psychic abilities.
- Labradorite is also the most powerful protector of the mineral kingdom, creating a shielding force throughout the aura and strengthening natural energies from within. It protects against the negativity and misfortunes of this world, and provides safe exploration into alternate levels of consciousness and in facilitating visionary experiences from the past or the future.
- Rune Stones are a set of 24 ancient alphabetic symbols, which are believed to have originated from the Northern parts of Europe sometime during the Palaeolithic times.
- As well as being alphabetic in nature, they are regarded by many as a symbology which is far more powerful in communication than the mortal words that we use today. There is an apparent link between the power of the mind, as well as other magical properties, which are represented by the symbology contained within each symbolic letter.
- Their use has evolved throughout the ages, and they are seen being commonly used today for;
- decision making