Star pentagram lapis lazuli orgone flat stick pendants.
- The five-pointed star or pentagram is one of the most potent, powerful, and persistent symbols in human history. It has been important to almost every ancient culture, from the Mayans of Latin America, to India, China, Greece, and Egypt. It has been found scratched on the walls of Neolithic caves, and in Babylonian drawings, where it marks the pattern the planet Venus makes on its travels- a secret symbol of the Goddess Ishtar. Scriptures, especially Hebrew, are abundant with references to pentagrams.
- Lapis Lazuli Stones resonate with the vibration of truth and enlightenment, and are powerful intense blue stones for opening the third eye and stimulating the pineal gland.
- The more blue in the stone, the more valued it has always been. These stones have been prized since antiquity, as they are one of the most beautiful blue crystals sold.
- Lapis Lazuli is a useful stone to wear as it is said to relieve anger and negative thoughts, as well as easing frustrations causing the anger.
- They resonate with the energy of the inner king or queen, and are historically stones of royalty, and this crystal also helps to balance the male and female aspects of your personality.
- Orgone energy is, most simply, the energy of life. There has been on-going speculation on how best to add crystals and minerals to increase the efficacy of the accumulators.
- The Feng Shui Guide focuses on using crystals in assuring the free flow of this force in our lives and surroundings.
- This Orgone guide focuses on using crystals in the process of accumulating and radiating Orgone energy where and when it is needed.