Yellow aventurine orgone pendant with flower of life.
- Yellow Aventurine is associated with the Solar Plexus Chakra of Personal Power. Considered to be a stone of opportunity, yellow aventurine can help develop personal power, control.
- It can balance self-doubt with self-confidence and empower one to become successful in all aspects of life.
- Orgone energy is, most simply, the energy of life. There has been on-going speculation on how best to add crystals and minerals to increase the efficacy of the accumulators.
- The Feng Shui Guide focuses on using crystals in assuring the free flow of this force in our lives and surroundings.
- This Orgone guide focuses on using crystals in the process of accumulating and radiating Orgone energy where and when it is needed.
- The “Flower of Life” can be found in all major religions of the world.
It contains the patterns of creation as they emerged from the “Great Void”. Everything is made from the Creator’s thought. After the creation of the Seed of Life the same vortex’s motion was continued, creating the next structure known as the Egg of Life. This structure forms the basis for music, as the distances between the spheres is identical to the distances between the tones and the half tones in music. It is also identical to the cellular structure of the third embryonic division (The first cell divides into two cells, then to four cells then to eight). Thus this same structure as it is further developed, creates the human body and all of the energy systems including the ones used to create the Merkaba. If we continue creating more and more spheres we will end up with the structure called the Flower of Life.
- In New Age thought, the Flower of Life has provided what is considered to be deep spiritual meaning and forms of enlightenment to those who have studied it as sacred geometry. There are groups of people all over the world who derive particular beliefs and forms of meditation based (at least in part) on the Flower of Life. It is said to contain the patterns of creation as they emerged from the “Great Void”.