Red carnelian rune sets.
- Like the unexpected fire of a sunset, or the first flash of autumn brilliance, Carnelian captivates. Its bold energy brings a rush of warmth and joy that lingers, stimulating and empowering. Known as a stone of motivation and endurance, leadership and courage, Carnelians have protected and inspired throughout history.
- The ancient Egyptians called Carnelian “the setting sun.” In its orange hues, they identified it with the receptive or passive female energies, and associated it with the fertile menstrual blood of the mother goddess, Isis. In its red, red-orange to reddish brown shades, they considered it the active male energy stone, recognized by its glowing vibrant color.Carnelian is traditionally worn to enhance passion, love, and desire.
- Rune Stones are a set of 24 ancient alphabetic symbols, which are believed to have originated from the Northern parts of Europe sometime during the Palaeolithic times.
- As well as being alphabetic in nature, they are regarded by many as a symbology which is far more powerful in communication than the mortal words that we use today. There is an apparent link between the power of the mind, as well as other magical properties, which are represented by the symbology contained within each symbolic letter.
- Their use has evolved throughout the ages, and they are seen being commonly used today for;
- decision making