Turquoise orgone rectangle pendant.
- For thousands of years, Turquoise has spanned all cultures, prized as a symbol of wisdom, nobility and the power of immortality. Among the Ancient Egyptians, Persians and Chinese, Aztecs and Incas of South America, and Native North Americans, Turquoise was sacred in its adornment and for power, luck, and protection.
- Turquoise empowers men and women equally, and worn or carried, it is a talisman of luck, success, ambition and creativity.
- Orgone energy is, most simply, the energy of life. There has been on-going speculation on how best to add crystals and minerals to increase the efficacy of the accumulators.
- The Feng Shui Guide focuses on using crystals in assuring the free flow of this force in our lives and surroundings.
- This Orgone guide focuses on using crystals in the process of accumulating and radiating Orgone energy where and when it is needed.